Making mental health care financially attainable for each client is our top priority. All of our services are considered mental healthcare services and are covered by health insurance. We are contracted with most major healthcare insurance plans. You can call us or your insurance company to verify whether we are in-network with your plan. Rates for appointments and programming are dictated by your insurance plan coverage for mental health and not by us as a company. Please feel free to contact your insurance company prior to your scheduled appointment in order to verify your copay or deductible. This way, you are prepared and know what to expect financially before you are seen. For those individuals that are not covered by healthcare insurance, we do offer set cash-pay rates for services as shown below.
The following is a list of the cash-pay (non-insurance) fees for our services. Payment arrangements are available as well as reduced fees in some cases. Please ask to speak to our finance department if arrangements are needed.
- Initial Evaluation with Therapist (60 min.)$100
- Initial Evaluation with Psychiatrist. Times Vary.$250
- Medication Management$100
- Individual Therapy (60 min.)$100
- Individual Therapy (45 min.)$75
- Family Therapy (75 min.)$150
- Family Therapy (60 min.)$100
- Marriage Therapy (75 min.)$150
- Disability Paperwork by Psychiatrist$350
- FMLA Paperwork$50
- Short-Term Disability Paperwork$50
- Copy of Medical Record Printed$.15/page, min of $15
- Electronic Delivery of Medical Record$15
- Court Testimony (4 hour minimum) $150/hr
Non-Refundable if not given 24hr cancellation
- Duplicate Prescription$10
- We also offer cash pay rates for Intensive Outpatient and Partial Hospital group programming. We can work with individuals directly on financing arrangements or payment plans as needed.