- The process begins with an initial call to our office. This is either done by the patient/guardian or the referral source. Once contact is made, the office will schedule an initial intake assessment. Our Customer Service associates will work with you to meet your scheduling and appointment needs. They will help set you up with an initial assessment. An assessment by a licensed therapist must be completed before any services, including medication management, can begin. This gives us an opportunity to get to know you as a potential client and to make sure that you receive the most appropriate level of support.
- Patient/guardian is to arrive 10-15 minutes before appointment to complete intake packet and consents. Intake paperwork is also available for download via our website, www.mindabovematter.com . Front office will obtain a copy of ID and insurance card for our records, as well as copies of any other pertinent documentation (i.e. IEP, previous assessments, or recent testing).
- When intake packet is complete, the therapist will take patient/guardian to assessment room for intake interview. If patient is a minor, guardian must be present for at least a portion of the interview. At times, it is necessary for the therapist to gather additional information by meeting with the patient or guardian alone.
- After interview is complete, therapist will educate you on the programs and review recommendations for treatment with patient/guardian.
- As with all healthcare, the cost of each appointment or level of care that is recommended is contingent on the insurance plan that your carry. You will likely have a copay or deductible, similar to any medical provider appointment. If you do not have insurance, we have cash pay rates that our financial advisor can share with you.
- Patient/guardian will have follow up appointment scheduled for the recommended level of care and you will receive a reminder of appointment time. Patient/guardian will be able to meet with our financial advisor at this time as well.
Please Note: All of our services are considered mental healthcare services and are covered by health insurance. We are contracted with most major healthcare insurance plans. Rates for appointments and programming are dictated by your insurance plan coverage for mental health and not by us as a company. Please feel free to contact your insurance company prior to your scheduled appointment in order to verify your copay or deductible. This way, you are prepared and know what to expect financially before you are seen. For those individuals that are not covered by healthcare insurance, we do offer set cash-pay rates for services.
We look forward to working with you!
Burleson Office: 2915 S Burleson Blvd, Burleson, TX 76028
Keller Office: 4232 Heritage Trace Pkwy, Keller, TX 76244
Arlington Office: 1215 W Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX 76012