Mind Above Matter, LLC has formed relationships with multiple school districts in Tarrant County providing crisis assessments at the schools along with Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient programs. This innovative and timely approach to mental healthcare helps take away some of the barriers to treatment many families face and allow the students participating to remain in a familiar environment while receiving the care they need. The benefits of offering this level of care in a school setting are remarkable for the students as well as for everyone involved in the lives of the students who receive services through iMatter.
In the four years we have been providing services to students within the schools; we have seen a drop in absentee rates, anxiety, depression and disciplinary referrals in the students who participated in iMatter.
- 70% reduction in absences from school, which translates to the students overall academic success
- 54% reduction in anxiety and depression symptoms, allowing for more focus on academics and relationships
- 50% drop in disciplinary referrals, providing fewer disruptions to the learning process.
Where You can Find Us:
iMatter programs are currently available in the following districts:
- Keller Independent School District (Available to all secondary schools)
- Fort Worth Independent School District (Leonard Middle School Campus Only)
- Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District (Available to all secondary schools)
- Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District (Available to all secondary schools)
For student referrals to iMatter programs: Call 817-447-3001 or reach out to the student’s counselor at school.
For Schools interested in starting an iMatter program: email email@example.com with subject line iMatter